DEEP SEAWATER - BLUE GOLD FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
The 21st century will require us to provide imaginative solutions to worldwide drinking water needs. Fresh water supplies are diminishing and the technology curently being used to treat fresh water supplies is inadequate to be applied to more challenging brackish or raw seawater.
Therefore, new and innovative solutions must come forward.
Attempts have been made by several companies to attack this problem headon but have fallen short in key areas such asequipment longevity,minimum maintenance,self-cleaning capabilities, and finallythe ability to produce purified water inexpensively directly from seawater
which can be used for high purity drinking purposes.
The following pictures illustrate systems which meet all of these important criteria...they are available and operational NOW... and ready to be rapidly implemented wherever water needs are critical.
These advanced systems can be installed in durable and rapidly constructable shore facilities or in mobile or transportable configurations for rapid deployment and setup(less than 2 hours) to areas where critical water needs need to be met(hurricanes, tsunami, earthquakes, etc.).
Many variants of this technology are available, from commercial or military systems which can not only purify raw seawater but automatically bag the purified water product in hundreds of thousands of disposible plastic bags per day to full integration with advanced, renewable energy sources such as windpower which can supply hundreds of kilowatts of power for such an operation.
The result is: pure water, anywhere, from any source, with or without fossil fuel energy supplies, in bottles produced on site or in disposible bags.Welcome to the 21st Century's most advanced, universal water treatment, purification and bottling systems!
Taking water directly from the ocean at approximately 3000 foot depths, (36,000+ TDS), this system utilizes highly advanced, computer controlled, multiple water processing stages to produce water as clean and safe as one could produce from conventional fresh water supplies.
302,400 Gallons per day
(1145 cubic meter per day)
DOUBLE-PASS SEAWATER REVERSE
OSMOSIS (DPSWRO) PLANT
1145 Cubic Meter per day DPSWRO plant consists of one
302,400 Gallon per day (1145 cubic meter per day)
first pass seawater reverse osmosis (DPSWRO) module and one
264,000 Gallon Per Day (1000 Cubic Meter Per Day) Second
Pass Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (SPBWRO) module.
Note: if water in the range of 400-500 ppm is acceptable, only the first pass unit will be required, providing in excess of 300,000 US gallons per 24 hours. If a combination of utility water(~500 ppm) and food-grade drinking water(<30 ppm) is required, then a portion of the first pass product water is diverted to the utility needs(showers, toilets, etc) while the remaining portion of the first pass water is inserted into the second pass unit where the food-grade water product is available.
For example, if 80 percent of the water needs at a particular facility are met with 400-500 ppm water, then 60,000 gallons of first pass water enters the second pass unit where approximately 50,000 US gallons of food grade or bottled water quality product is available.
This ratio can be computer adjusted to accomodate daily or seasonal changes in the water mix requirements at a particular location.
It is the leading design of DPSWRO plants in the world.
It has top quality, best price, excellent functions, full
automation, combines advanced double pass reverse osmosis
technology, ozone technology, ultraviolet technology, high
pressure technology, precision instrument technology,
computer fully automatic control PLC technology, automatic
mechanical filtration technology, chemical dosing technology
with industrial artistry, making it the system that fits the most difficult and demanding
special commercial, industrial or military customer requirements.
It has the following advantages:
(1) The standard 1145 TPD DPSWRO system is an individual DPSWRO module. The feed seawater is delivered by submersible pump from seaside beach well then passes through a mechanical filter, sediment filter, chemical dosing, first high pressure pump, high pressure booster, first pass reverse osmosis system, storage tank, second booster pump, second sediment filter, second high pressure pump and the second pass reverse osmosis system.
The result is that, the 100% double pass RO module can guarantee to produce very high quality water. The product TDS will be less than 30 ppm or
sometimes even less than 10 ppm (mg/l), suitable for utility, drinking and even bottling operations.
Each individual DPSWRO module is equipped with individual ozone and ultraviolet systems Therefore, individual DPSWRO modulecan remove carcinogens, viruses, bacteria and dangerous chemicals from water sources, and can protect customers and users from harmful contaminants.
The 100% very high quality, safe drinking water brings good health, beautiful skin and better appearance to the tourists when used in vacation areas with poor water.
It also brings less chlorinated, high quality, healthier water to swimming pools; creates more
beautiful gardens and golf courses for the premium hotels or families.
People drink high quality, safe drinking water from any faucet; swim and bath in bottled water quality water.
(2) Simpler to build seawater intakes and reject systems by drilling small beach or inland brackish wells ( Diameter 6 inch ~ 8 inch ) for water intake and reject. In this way the intake and reject systems are simpler, cheaper, easier to maintain, and cleaner feed water .
(3) Use of automatic mechanical filters instead of large multimedia filter to have a more functional and easier maintained pretreatment system.
(4) Low salt concentration in the saline reject returned to the sea; less need for chemicals to prevent precipitation of salts on the membranes; longer life of the membranes.
(5) The standard 1145 TPD DPSWRO module is installed on a moveable strong frame. All functions are tested and pre-commissioned at manufacturing facility, which makes it possible to complete the entire installation, commissioning and operator-moduleing process
within one week of delivery at customer location.
(6) For future developing, some customers may needs more than a 5,000Cubic meter per day large scale DPSWRO plant. It is heavy industrial equipment and requires complex civil construction and engineering. It takes much longer time and greater expense to design, fabricate, transport, install, and maintain than combined several unique Containerized DPSWRO modules.
(7) Each individual DPSWRO module can be serviced at different time, so the production of the whole plant is guaranteed continuously.
(8) The plants can be operated fully automatically. Only a minimum of maintenance is required. As an option, remote control system for off- site monitoring and control is available.
(9) High energy efficiency. Power consumption of 302,400 Gallon per day DPSWRO plant is:
3.4~4.0 kwh/Cubic Meter. One cubic meter of water is equivalent to 264 US gallons. At 5 cents per KWH, the cost per gallon for the highest quality water from the doublepass system is approximately 0.1 cent(US) per US gallon.
(10) Expected life time of the DPSWRO plant is 20 years or more.
The Total Cost of 302,400 Gallon per day DPSWRO plant:
USD $788,000(first pass unit)+ $268,000(second pass unit) = USD $1,056,000
(Ex. Works, Santa Clara, CA. U.S.A)
2~3 months after receipt of down payment.
NOTE: THIS BOTTLING PLANT PAID FOR ITSELF AND PRODUCED $60 MILLION IN ADDITIONAL NET PROFITS DURING ITS FIRST YEAR OF OPERATION.
INTERESTED IN MAKING SERIOUS MONEY IN THE DEEP SEAWATER DRINKING WATER BUSINESS?
GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST. WE CAN BUILD YOU ONE VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!
GENE SHAPARENKO, OWNER, AQUA TECHNOLOGY. 1-805-773-4502.
THIS IS A ROADMAP TO THE VARIOUS SECTIONS OF OUR BOTTLING SYSTEM WEBSITE.
CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL BOXES TO GO DIRECTLY TO THAT COMPONENT OR DISCUSSION.