HIGH SPEED ROTARY PET BLOWMOLDERS
4000 Bottles per Hour(BPH) to 22,000 BPH
SEQUENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE
HIGH SPEED PET BLOW MOLDERS
(1) Preforms are conveyed from the storage hopper to the automatic unscrambler, where they are oriented properly and then fed to the heating zone through a gravity feed rail.
(2) Individually controlled infrared lamps, positioned along the preform path provide longitudinal differential heating and uniform heat penetration, optimizing the temperature throughout the preform.
(3) The system check the preform temperature by using specialized sensors. Each preform temperature is compared to the preset temperature data. If temperature changes are needed, the system can automatically change the infrared lamp intensity settings.
(4) Special grippers pick up the heated preforms
(5) Grippers position the preforms in the stretch blowing stations
(6) In the stretch blowing stations, preforms undergo two stages:(a) stretching and preblowing; and(b) blowing/expansion by compressed air.
At this point, the preforms have been transformed into bottles, conforming precisely to the shape and size of the stretch blowing station molds.
(7) Grippers transfer the completed bottle to the bottling line filling area; or(8) To a storage area.
FOR A SHORT FLASH VIDEO CLIP ILLUSTRATING THE OPERATION OF THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE
Optional, on-site installation and training services available worldwide.
For additional information including current pricing and delivery times,
contact Gene Shaparenko at
Out of country calls can be made to 805-773-4502 or FAX @ 805-773-4409